Our website address is: https://grammatical-paris.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect data, including Personal Data (as defined below), about you as you use our website and Services and interact with us. “Personal Data” means any data relating to an identified or identifiable individual, including, for example, your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
Personal Data You Provide to Grammatical-Paris.
You may provide us with certain categories of Personal Data when you:
- Complete and submit forms on our website
• Subscribe to our newsletters or other Grammatical-Paris content-related materials
• Provide us with feedback or contact us via phone, email, social media or otherwise
• Purchase Grammatical Products or Services
Personal Data Collected Automatically
Grammmatical’s website uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies. These tools automatically collect the following:
• Technical information including, but not limited to, browser type, operating system, device information, IP address, domain name, referral URL, time zone setting, and/or a time-stamp for your visit.
• Usage information including, but not limited to, geographic location information (such as your country or state), the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site, page views, unique page views, video views, form conversions
We keep contact form submissions for one year and for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select « Remember Me », your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
Grammatical may transfer your personal data to the following service providers concerning:
• Logistics and shipping
• Technical service providers & web hosts
• Payment providers
• Marketing department: email, advertising and retargeting
Grammatical works exclusively with service providers that conform to the General Rules of Data Protection ‘Général sur la Protection des Données’ (RGPD).
How long we retain your data
We will store information for a legally allowed duration that conforms to rules and regulations concerning personal data.
If you are not using your account or waiting for delivery, it can easily be deleted on request. If you have used your account to purchase a product from grammatical, your information will be stored for five (5) years.
Concerning newsletter inscription, information can be stored for one (1) year after our last contact with you (date of last read newsletter).
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
• Right of access: you can request any information relating to your personal data held by L’Exception.
• Right of rectification: you can ask at any time to modify the personal information in our possession.
• Right to the limitation of use: you can ask to limit the use of your personal data.
• Right to deletion: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within regulation limits.
• Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, especially any commercial use via the newsletter.
• Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information.
• Right to portability of your data: you can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
To exercise your rights, contact us by email
Personal date use outside of the E.U
Grammatical doesn’t transfer data out of the EU.
How we protect your data
Your personal data is carefully protected. We work with a specialist web hosting service to ensure the highest security standards and make sure your information is protected.